Red Eagle was established in 2004. As a team they set out to create a business in the market offering a more personal and honest recruitment service to benefit both clients and candidates.
Seeing an opportunity to reassess the methods and service levels offered by other organisations, the directors felt that, given their knowledge of the local area, they could offer a fresh approach to the recruitment market
- 2016Red Eagle makes MegaGrowth 50 listRed Eagle London Limited launchedSittingbourne based JM Recruitment becomes a partner company within the Red Eagle Group.
Red Eagle launches new joint venture in Bexley called Red Eagle Recruitment Limited.
New four year contract secured with large prestigious food sector client with on-site operation servicing four business units.
- 2014Business celebrates 10th Anniversary with clients and staff at a glittering gala dinner event celebration.A new business division was launched supplying Permanent staff and contract staff to the commercial and corporate sector.
- 2013A new operation called redeagle.jobs Ltd launches with its own gang masters licence to help support the operations growing food and Agricultural sector with recruitment and marketing.A new Joint Venture is launched called Site Labour Supplies Ltd specialising in the supply of temporary workers solely to the construction and trades and labour industry.A new operation called Red Eagle Training is launched that partnered with a leading training provider to provide specific training to the red eagle workforce. The new company has now delivered hundreds of successful courses to the workforce including, Level 2 Food Hygiene courses, English and Maths Level 2 and NVQ Level 2 in sustainable resource management.A group holding company is created, The Red Eagle Group Ltd, to manage all the businesses with the operation.
The business recruited its own internal accountant and Finance Manager, Jason Alderson, a qualified chartered accountant and experienced financial business manager.
The business opened its third ONSITE office in Kent.
- 2011Moved next door to new Freehold Premises giving the business a total of four floors of office space to accommodate for continued growth.
- 2009Will Cotter is Promoted to Operations Director of the Business.
- 2007Multiple business award wins including, Chamber business of the Year, Start up Stars award and Entrepreneur of the Year for MD Wayne Hodgson.
- 2006First business Award win.Second floor of offices secured with new team members joining.
- 2005Business gains its GLA licence enabling trading in the Food and Agricultural sectors.REC Audit status gained recognising the business’s commitment to standards.Offices secured and trading commences in Folkestone.First Sole agency contract secured.Will Cotter joins the team.Achieve a first year turnover of £1.5 Million.
- 2004The business was launched in 2004.
The employment disciplines serviced by Red Eagle include both temporary and permanent opportunities within the following sectors: Food Processing, Waste & Recycling, Manufacturing, Industrial & Warehousing, Office, Drivers in additional to a separate Construction Specialist business.
The Head Office in Folkestone is open between 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with a genuine 24 hour out of hours telephone response service which enables the highest levels of customer service at all times.
With active clients and candidates throughout the region, Red Eagle truly is a recruitment agency that can assist you with your staffing needs wherever you are.