2 Team Leaders Required (Nights)-(Food)
Start Date: TBC
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off 6.00pm to 6.00 am
Salary: 25,416 pa
Red Eagle (AGY) are looking to recruit 2 Night shift Team Leaders for food manufacturing client (high care) to apply please send an up to date CV in a MS Word format.
Job Title: Team Leader
Reporting To: Production Manager
Purpose of the Role:
To lead the operational production team and to deliver the manufacturing performance in accordance with business objectives and strategic plans
- Lead, motivate and develop their team, to ensure planned output requirements/quality standards are met whilst ensuring all H&S guidelines are followed.
- Review team performance regularly to identify areas for improvement, and encourage progress of individual team members through performance review, and developing and delivering agreed personal development plans.
- Achieve shift KPI targets e.g. for line efficiencies, material usage variances and absenteeism etc.
- Ensure all site specific Quality, Housekeeping & Hygiene standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Accurately complete all required shift documentation for compliance against BRC, ISO and site specific quality standards.
- Ensure regular communication/briefing to provide the team with the relevant information to carry out their shift to maximum effect.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed properly, accurately and on time
- Assisting in non-conformance investigations and resolutions as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Good solid experience in a production supervisory capacity within (High Care) & packaging line experience.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (BRC & HACCP). Previous food handling experience within a food manufacturing environment is desirable
- Numerate & literate and able to follow instructions
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Basic IT skills
- Flexibility to cover different shift patterns for absence/holiday and overtime as required
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs