Accounts and Audit Senior
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000 per annum
Red Eagle is actively looking to recruit an Accounts and Audit Senior for a thriving and well-respected, boutique West End firm. The practice places a strong emphasis on excellent end-to-end client service.
The firm boast a diverse range of clients form a diverse range of industry sectors and certainly ‘punch above their weight’ in terms of client size. Clients are centralised in London but they also have clients across the South-East and Nationally.
- Prepare statutory year-end accounts from inception through to completion
- Manage, plan and review audits, resolve queries on-site, work with partner, post assignment
- Support managers in more complex accounts and audit assignments
- Oversee some bookkeeping duties
- Personal and corporate tax compliance
- ACCA/ACA qualification (or equivalent, or ACCA students with no more than 3 papers to complete)
- 3 years’ work experience minimum
- Corporate and personal tax knowledge, from exams as a minimum
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Windows platforms, and Microsoft Office
- IRIS practice suite
- Good knowledge of SAGE Line 50/Xero/bookkeeping packages
- Organised with good attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Good written skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Productive and professional, even in slower periods, without direct supervision
- Polite and patient, even in stressful situations
- Enthusiastic and willing to work KPIs:
- File reviews on individual jobs
- Job assessments with job manager on all jobs over half a day
- Technical accuracy of product output
- Personal presentation
- Quality of emails and written correspondence
This is a permanent role, working Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
This role will pay between £35,000 and £43,000 per annum.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious senior or a supervisor who current feels frustrated at a lack of further opportunities.
For further details on this or indeed a broad range of Practice opportunities then please do not hesitate to contact Robin.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs