Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours Monday - Friday
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for our client, based in Whitstable.
- Check invoices clearly /collate and process invoices
- Chase outstanding applications and submit invoices requests to the sub contractors.
- Process all invoices on the accounting system by checking against the PO.
- Raise all sales invoices and send to Finance Director
- Update & monitor overhead tracker and invoices to include petty cash, staff expenses and millage
- Process all invoices in a timely manner ready for the VAT submission
- Check all invoices have allocated VAT correctly
- Process purchase orders for all projects
- Keep a track of all subcontractors orders against invoices and variations.
- Securely file the invoices ready for submission into the valuations by the Accounts Assistant
- Book Keeping or Accounts Assistant Experience
- Experience in Xero or SAGE
- Competent in all Microsoft packages including excel
- Qualified to AAT Level 3 or have relevant experience
Whilst experience within the construction sector would be desirable, this isn’t essential.
This is a initially a temporary role, with an opportunity of long term work for the right candidate. Working hours are 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying an hourly rate of £11.30 dependant on experience.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs