Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Salary: £10.51 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant for our client based in Canterbury.
The purpose of this role is to provide a comprehensive administrative, clerical and typing support to the management team. You will be by working in a team based administrative service providing support for each other and ensuring continuity of service and to act as a point of liaison between Management, other staff and contractors.
- Act as a point of contact on behalf of the Management Team and deal effectively and courteously with all enquiries from other departments within the organisation and its clients.
- Transcribe from audio, copy type or shorthand (where appropriate), all correspondence as required by the Team, ensuring layout, spelling, grammar and punctuation is consistent and correct.
- Maintenance of the filing and computer systems and relevant departmental databases, ensuring accurate data entry of all administration, including the efficient management of records that facilitates the effective running of the office
- Organise own work schedule and adapt as required to meet commitments of others within the agreed timescales and escalate, where not possible.
- Provide support to other members of the administration team and cross-cover during periods of leave as required.
- Undertake various clerical duties to ensure the smooth running of the office, including sorting post, photocopying, sending and receiving e-mails, answering telephone calls and dealing with enquiries, redirecting and relaying information as necessary
This is a temporary role, expected to run for 3 months. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm, paying an hourly rate of £10.51.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Administration Assistant, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs