Administration Assistant (Legal Sector)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000 - £18,500 per annum
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant, to work for our client, a solicitors in Canterbury.
As an administration assistant you will be responsible for providing typing and administrative support to the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence teams.
- Provide administrative support to all fee earners and secretaries including audio typing, general filing, bulk photocopying, preparation of court bundles, arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone;
- Opening/closing client files;
- Greet clients and deal with enquiries from members of the public in person;
- Ensure kitchen and rest rooms are adequately stocked at all times with necessary supplies; shopping for consumables such as tea, coffee etc. as necessary;
- Manage both the incoming and outgoing post and DX; opening, franking, stamping and taking to post office/DX collection point and/or delivering letters by hand when necessary;
- Take the daily banking;
- Organise refreshments for meetings and visitors;
- Book meeting rooms through Outlook calendar system;
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for the archivist by;
- placing orders with external archive company and distributing files when they arrive;
- Locating files for other staff members;
- Looking up deeds/wills and dealing with file enquiries from other staff members;
Specialist Skills/ Ability/Knowledge:
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Outlook (Professional) gained in a working environment, preferably the legal industry
This is a permanent position, working full time hours Monday – Friday. Salary ranges from £17,000 – £18,500 doe
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Administration Assistant please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs