Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday
Salary: £10.25 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant on behalf of our client, based in Ashford.
- Act as a point of contact on behalf of the Management Team and deal effectively and courteously with all enquiries from other departments within the organisation and its clients.
- Transcribe from audio, copy type or shorthand (where appropriate), all correspondence as required by the XXX Team, ensuring layout, spelling, grammar and punctuation is consistent and correct.
- Maintenance of the filing and computer systems and relevant departmental databases, ensuring accurate data entry of all administration, including the efficient management of records that facilitates the effective running of the office.
- Maintenance of stationery and office supplies
- Maintain administrative procedure for the department, including documentation library.
- Organise own work schedule and adapt as required to meet commitments of others within the agreed timescales and escalate, where not possible.
- Provide support to other members of the administration team and cross-cover during periods of leave as required.
- Drafting responses to routine enquiries as appropriate.
- Undertake various clerical duties to ensure the smooth running of the office, including sorting post, photocopying, sending and receiving e-mails, answering telephone calls and dealing with enquiries redirecting and relaying information as necessary
- Experience of a range of administration/secretarial procedures and practices with a base level of theoretical knowledge
- Experience of working for and within a team
- Previous experience working within a busy administrative environment
This is initially a temporary position, with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm paying an hourly rate of £10.25.
To find out more, and be considered for the Administrative Assistant role, please apply with your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs