Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: SW London
Working Hours: Various shifts available
Artisan Baker – Permanent Opportunity – London – £20K +
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit an Artisan Baker, for our client, a family run business, based in South West London.
Having baked Artisan products for over 20 years, the company aim is to become the finest wholesale bakery, using time honoured, and traditional methods.
As part of your role, duties will include:
- Plans, coordinates and supervises the work activity throughout the day
- Determines production and ensures the accuracy, quality and consistency of foods
- Manages inventory of foods and supplies for area of assignment and maintains controls over these areas
- Ensures proper storage and labelling of food
- Oversees and maintains safety and sanitary standards in production areas, according to the Company and regulatory standards.
- Actively participates in menu planning and the introduction of new products that meet established standards of quality and innovation
- Responsible for creation of all bread-related goods applicable to the bakery menu
- Responsible for recipe creation and menu innovation.
- Recommends measures to improve production/service methods, equipment performance, scheduling, quality control, and suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency and safety of the operations
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment, take direction, offer direction and assist with problem solving
- Establish and maintain a positive, professional relationship with co-workers through effective, accurate, timely, and reliable communication and action.
Morning and Afternoon shifts are available.
This role will suit an Artisan Baker who can make specialist products from scratch.
If the role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs