Assistant Distribution Specialist (Administration – Pharmaceutical)
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Duration: 12 months
Working Hours: 37 hours a week
Salary: £11 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Assistant Distribution Specialist for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Sandwich, Kent.
The Assistant Distribution Specialist (ADS) will support Medicinal Sciences Distribution Specialists colleagues with daily administrative tasks and assist in processing or tracking orders in systems, by executing specific tasks.
- Management of Global Vendor Shipment mailbox correspondence
- Filing completed correspondences in the appropriate public Outlook folders and/or systems
- Management of clinical shipment orders received in the internal Order Request Tool process
- Processing miscellaneous shipment orders in systems and tracking to delivery
- Supporting with shipments to clinical sites as required following internal Pfizer procedures
- Processing vendor depot to depot shipments and tracking to completion
- Monitor of any transfers and shipments that are assigned to Distribution Specialists and escalate to pertinent people of potential delays/issues.
- Tracking all orders in accordance with internal Pfizer procedure
- Liaise directly with Inventory Management in order to process shipments in alignment with internal business procedures
- Resolution of issues that occurs with any distribution aspect of the clinical protocols assigned
- Managing receipts at vendor locations reviewing prerequisite documentation such as Certificate of Conformance and QP Release Notes
- Upload and maintenance of distribution documentation into documentation
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills to form strong working relationships with colleagues
- Ideally working knowledge and understanding of Outlook, Office tools and Sharepoint.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice and support multiple projects
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying an hourly rate of £11 per hour
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Assistant Distribution Specialist, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs