Assistant Information Associate (Pharmaceuticals)
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Assistant Information Associate for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Sandwich Kent.
Working within the Regulatory Solutions group of Information Management, the Assistant Information Associate main responsibilities will be to support the work of the Information Management team on a major project to implement an end to end solution for Submission Planning, Tracking and Publishing.
- Author User Acceptance test scripts for the systems and tools owned by IM
- Dry Run and Execute User Acceptance test scripts
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the submissions systems and tools
- Understand the regulatory submission standards guidance
- Provide technical and regulatory standard support to the team
- Ensure all processes are carried out according to guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Undertake other ad-hoc Information Management activities as instructed by supervisor
- Good set of GCSE’s, or equivalent, including Mathematics and English (grades A-C)
- Well versed in working with computers and computer software
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Capable of adjusting to new priorities; adaptable to changing priorities
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy
- Ability to work independently and well organised; to work in a very busy environment
- Ability to observe and draw clear conclusions
- Follows SOPs and working guidelines
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying a salary of £18,610 per annum.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Assistant Information Associate, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs