Asst. Customer Services Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: North Kent
Working Hours: 8-5 Monday to Friday including every other Saturday (Day off in the week if working on the Saturday)
Red Eagle Recruitment are looking to recruit and Assistant Customer Services Manager for our fresh produce client in north Kent. To apply send an up to date CV in a MS Word format.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
- Supporting the company by ensuring that the business delivers outstanding performance against all customer service expectations, and that they effectively sell this performance as a competitive point of difference.
- Being a proactive point of contact to the customers, ensuring that their expectations are effectively communicated into the company and that customers are always kept abreast of all relevant developments on the distribution of their products.
- Monitoring performance, reporting and presenting internally against company & Customers KPI’s.
- Ensuring that additional internal measures are in place wherever necessary to support the company’s performance aspirations.
- Ensuring that all staff are trained in the skills needed to achieve high standards of effectiveness, productivity and job satisfaction.
- Develop and lead a team of Customer Services professionals which is committed to fulfilling orders within agreed lead times
- Manage Customer Services team, coaching, supporting, motivating and leading by example.
- Responsible for writing and conducting yearly team appraisals.
- Responsible for the department’s recruitment and induction.
- Build a strong working relationship with other department heads
- Comply with relevant SOP’s and guidelines inc. CRM, Quality, Returns, Samples etc
- Apply a culture of continuous improvement to team working practices and IT systems, to optimise operational efficiencies
- Ensure work environment is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations and any issues reported through the correct channel to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Maintains departmental budget
- Responsible for chairing the daily Operational Management Meeting and managing the information supporting this meeting.
- Proficiency in continuous improvement processes
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and customer interface skills.
- Experience of working in the fresh produce industry.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to give internal and external communication in any medium.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills enabling good quality decision making on which others can rely.
- Own Transport owing to location.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs