Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: asap
Working Hours: 9 - 5.30 pm
Holidays: 20 days + bank holiday
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000p/a
Please find the latest Practice opportunity as advertised by The Red Eagle Group (Agy). Please apply into Robin in the 1st instance.
Exciting new opportunity for a high quality full-time accounts semi-senior (loose description) working within our accounts/audit Department.
Some background information on the role and our requirements/preferences are as follows:
Duties and responsibilities:-
– The role will be primarily focused on accounts preparation, and mainly for limited companies
– They would expect the person to be able to prepare FRS 105 and FRS102 accounts with minimal assistance
– There would likely be some audit work so experience useful but not required
– There will be some tax work in preparing corporation and personal tax computations, so experience of this useful
– Experience of processing on, or preparing management accounts from, QuickBooks, Xero and Sage would be advantageous
– They would expect the person to be studying towards accountancy qualifications and would be prepared to support this
– Some experience within a firm of Chartered (ACA or ACCA) Accountants would be beneficial
– Experience of CCH accounts software (we use full CCH suite) and good Excel skills beneficial
– Living within easy commuting distance to Maidstone preferable
– They operate a flexi-time working arrangement which provides a degree of flexibility for all employees
– Person should be professional, communicate well and able to maintain a good working relationship with clients, and fit it well with colleagues in friendly office environment
– The level of salary will be dependent on individual experience and qualifications
For further information on this or indeed any other Practice opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Robin at The Red Eagle Group.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs