Audit and Accounts Senior
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: asap
Working Hours: 8.30 - 5.30 pm
Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 p/a
Please find the latest practice opportunity as advertised by The Red Eagle Group. Please apply into Robin in the 1st instance.
A prominent and multi-site accounting practice based in Sittingbourne is actively seeking an Accounts Senior to join their established team.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone already working within an accounting practice environment to join a well-established organisation and further develop their skill base. The majority of the firm’s clients are based in the Mid-Kent area although they do have clients in London, across the South-East and Nationally.
As an Accounts Senior, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing, planning and leading audit assignments; resolving queries on-site and working closely with the Partner, post assignment
• Preparing accounts and corporation tax computations for a full and varied client base
• Training and mentoring junior members of staff
• Liaising and building a strong rapport with clients; identifying opportunities to cross-sell
• Completing assignments within agreed time budget
• Working with the training team to identify areas of continuous development and career progression
To be a successful Accounts Senior, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Use of accountancy software with Sage and Iris experience is beneficial but is not essential.
• Extensive practice experience in a similar role.
• To be qualified or part qualified (ACCA/ ACA) or be willing to work towards completing these qualifications. For further information on this or indeed any other Practice role then please do not hesitate to contact Robin at The Red Eagle Group.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs