Business Development Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kings Hill
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 doe (£55k ote)
Looking for something more than just a job? This is an opportunity for a structured career path with one of the industry’s fastest growing companies.
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit on behalf of our client who are a firebrand company in the Managed Print Service sector.
This is a really exciting opportunity for anyone who has a strong business development background and are looking to be a part of rapidly growing, vibrant company. With lovely, bright airy offices to work from you will be able to enjoy a relaxed, fun working environment.
The company not only put their customers at the forefront of everything they do, but they also reward staff with some fantastic incentives including days out and trips away.
You will be teamed up with a junior member of the sales team who will be assisting with finding new leads and booking appointments for you to attend and close, so being able to offer support to your team members is essential.
Your time will be spent telephone canvassing, email marketing and visiting potential new business.
- Research and identify B2Bsales opportunities for printers, multifunctional photocopiers, Managed Print Services, and more.
- Reach out to prospects and arrange meetings via telephone, email, social media or direct mail
- Working to achieve sales targets
- Attend pre-booked sales meetings
- Accurately record your activity and engage with prospects via CRM system
Appropriate Skills and Attributes
- Current sales experience, ideally B2B
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office Word, PowerPointetc.
- Presentable and professional
- Confident telephone manner
What they offer
- Basic Salary: £30k
- Full commission
- Company car and mobile phone
- Own sales territory
- OTE of £40- £55k
- Workplace pension
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne Sales Recruitment Office: 01795 859747 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs