Business Support Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary: £11.28 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment is looking to recruit a Business Support Officer for our client based in Canterbury, Kent.
The purpose of this role is to provide clerical support to the management team to ensure a continuity of service and liaise between management, other staff and contractors.
Business Support Officer Responsibilities
- Support and report to Executive Assistant by undertaking administrative duties, managing the electronic diary, draft agendas and ensure all communication are received
- Deputise for Executive Assistant in their absence
- Organise, plan and support SLT in events and project management
- Monitor and input data and purchasing orders
- Act as a point of contact for teams and stakeholders, dealing with queries and providing relevant information
- Supply information to financial management and send invoices
- Develop and maintain electronic and paper filing systems as well as the website
- Prepare agendas and distribute meeting notes
- Supervise day to day activities
- Administer employee awards
- Work with other administrators to provide effective communication
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel, as well as general IT and keyboard skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate with teams
- Remain calm under pressure and make judgements
- Undertake surveys and audits
- Excellent minute taking skills and attention to detail
- Experience of a range of administration roles and working in a team in a busy environment
This is a temporary role, expected to run for 3 months working Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. Pay is £11.28 per hour, a week in arrears.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Business Support Officer, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs