Cleaning Team Leader/Supervisor
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Cleaning Team Leader/Supervisor for our client, based in Canterbury, Kent.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the housekeeping and/or domestic and/or linen teams as well as administrative duties in relation to Staff Accommodation.
- Undertake a full and comprehensive range of domestic and/or housekeeping duties in the working area
- Effective communication with all levels of staff whilst maintaining customer satisfaction and relationship building
- To direct and assist Domestic, Housekeeping, Accommodation and Linen staff within the Departments
- Controlling and monitor staff performance of duties and manage absenteeism, arrange cover as necessary
- Ensure staff are aware of roles and responsibilities and provide staff training
- Responsible for stock control checks and suitable storage of materials in line with Health and Safety and COSSH.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Have knowledge of all current Hygiene and Health and Safety legislation
- Being able to use your initiative and self motivated.
- Have a flexible attitude to working times and methods.
- Good communication skills via telephone or email
This is a temporary role, with an immediate start. Working hours are 5 days out of 7, working a mixture of earlies and lates between 7am and 10pm. A standard DBS is required for this position, ideally on the update service due to the nature of the role. Pay Rate is £9.85 per hour.
Before starting the role, we would need to obtain the past 3 years’ worth of employment references, along with a character reference.
To find out more, and be considered for the Cleaning Supervisor/Team Leader role, please apply with your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs