Client Manager – Practice
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: asap
Working Hours: 8.30 - 5.30 pm
Holidays: 20 + Bank Holidays
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 p/a
We would still welcome applications for this management role.
This role is being advertised by The Red Eagle Group (Agy). Please apply into Robin at The Red Eagle Group.
Outstanding opportunity for a qualified accounts manager to join this independently owned and thriving , specialist accountancy firm based in the West Kent area.
You must have at least three years’ experience within practice to be considered for the role as the right candidate will be able to work independently, with some support, from day one.
The Client manager will be responsible for:
•Managing a mixed portfolio of fees
Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Assisting junior staff from time to time
• VAT Return preparation • Management accounts reporting monthly
• Direct client contact and relationship building
• Corporation Tax Returns,
• Income Tax Returns, a portfolio of approx, 100 clients
• ACA/ACCA part/qualified or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years experience in Practice • Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Familiarity with Digita, Xero would be strong advantage
• Relaxed, friendly style
For further information then please do not hesitate to contact Robin at The Red Eagle Group. This role is being advertised by the Red Eagle Group.
Red Eagle is acting as an agency in respect to this role.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs