Commis Pastry Chef
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: Temp to Perm
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a Commis Pastry Chef, for our client in the Feltham area.
Working for a leading manufacturer of desserts who supply to the travel industry, this is a great time to join a business that has achieved substantial growth in recent years.
- Assists Pastry Chef with deserts preparation
- Decorating various pastries and deserts
- Maintaining the work area to a clean, hygienic and tidy state at all times
- Assist in other areas of the production area when required
- Compliance with all recipes according to the menu plan
- Responsible for dealing carefully with equipment, machines and cleaning agents
- Overview of the product quantities and quality for the responsible storage room
- Responsible of the hygiene for the production area as well as the cold storage /storage room according to company standards
- Adherence to cleanliness and hygienic regulations in compliance with HACCP and company standards
- Joint responsibility for the adherence to safety rules in the Production area
Previous experience as a Commis Chef is essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs