Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Salary: Circa £17.00 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Communications Officer for our client based in Folkestone, Kent.
- Working with the transformation lead and digital leads to keep abreast of the project and key milestones
- Working with colleagues on the communications and the implementation of a new intranet.
- Liaising with the digital form creating team to write and refresh content for the website to integrate new processes and provide a seamless customer experience
Needs to have:
- Previous communications experience – ideally internal/change communications
- Previous experience of working in a complex organisation – ideally public sector
- Previous experience of writing for web/multiple audiences – ideally with experience of working on digital projects
- Needs to be able to muck in with the team on other work if needed and be a team player
- Ideally previous experience of project management, with good judgement, creativity and attention to detail
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, paying an hourly rate of circa £17.00 per hour. This is a temporary role, expected to run for around 6 months.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Communications Officer, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs