Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP or Sooner
Working Hours: 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000
Red Eagle Recruitment is looking to recruit a Company Accountant for a growing and progressive firm based in the Mid-Kent Area. The firm are soft fruit importers and distributers and are well-respected, forward-thinking and generate in the region of £50 million in turnover.
- Preparation of company accounts
- Manage a small finance team
- Maintain and supervise all nominal ledgers, bank reconciliation and posting, trade debtors and creditors, fixed asset register, etc.
- Deal with VAT, Corporation Tax and PAYE and deal with HMRC regarding this
- Generate and prepare reports for higher management
- Liaise with other auditors, including external auditors
- Solve financial problems and deal with transactions
- Understand Foreign Currency Trade Creditors and Debtors, and banks accounts
- Reconciliate Inter-Company balances
- Prepare month end journals, accruals, payments, balance sheets, P&L Accounts and VAT returns
- Formulate management accounts for banks
- Produce reports to highlight forecasts, budgets and cash flow
- Qualified or qualified by experience
- Knowledge of the system Quickbooks
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Driven by deadlines and targets
- Strives when coping with several assignments at once in a fast-paced environment
- Slick and polished communication
- Commercially focused
This is a permanent role which offers progression for a candidate who works best in a growing and fast-paced environment. The client offers a highly competitive and stipulated remuneration package for the ideal candidate.
This role will pay between £35,000 and £43,000 per annum.
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs