Corporate Tax Director
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: asap
Working Hours: 8.30 - 5.30 pm
Holidays: 25 days + Bank Holidays
Salary: £80,000 - £110,000 p/a
Please find the latest Practice opportunity as advertised by The Red Eagle Group. Please apply into Robin in the 1st instance.
Our client a mid-tier firm of accountants based near Regents Park is seeking to recruit a Corporate Tax Director with future partnership ambitions.
The practice provides bespoke taxation services to its broad range of clients and deals with routine compliance through to high-level advisory work. It prepares tax returns and computations, carries out tax planning/consultancy work, and deals with HMRC, clients and third parties.
The Corporate Tax Director responsibilities will include:
* Reviewing the most complex corporate tax returns for technical risks and planning opportunities
* Assisting partners with corporate and OMB projects/consultancy work, resolving complex and varied issues
* Recognising and developing advisory opportunities from the firm’s corporate compliance work
* Prepare technical material such as factsheets and articles
* Preparing and presenting/assisting in the preparation of external/internal presentations and training courses
* Maintaining awareness of UK taxation developments and other relevant taxation and accountancy developments
* Controlling WIP on allocated jobs or projects, including billing and debt collection requirements
* Strong technical skills and experience in the areas of corporate and business taxation, with an awareness of key tax issues for private clients
* Experience of dealing with property and international tax issues desirable
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified and seeking to move into a firm where they can grow and reach their partnership ambitions. Previous experience in the practice market is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity or seeking to move into a Corporate Tax Director role in the London area please contact Robin at The Red Eagle Group.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs