Customer Contact Centre Representative (Pharmaceutical)
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: 37 hours a week Monday - Friday
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Customer Contact Centre Representative for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Sandwich, Kent.
The purpose of this role is to provide customer service support to approximately 16,000 Healthcare Professionals who purchase pharmaceutical products via our DTP (Direct to Pharmacy) and Direct Account supply chain and to enhance the company and department reputation by effectively dealing with a range of external queries, complaints and customer information requests.
- To Provide standard/ad-hoc reports for analysis by management and ensure all records are SOX compliant.
- To receive/set-up, investigate and maintain customer information/records.
- Maintain audit compliant files for order management, invoices, credit / debits and complaints.
- Calls are managed and resolved in accordance to standard processes
- Prompt resolution of all customer queries and complaints with the aim of achieving and enhancing customer satisfaction. To include: Product, Stock and Discount queries.
- Understanding the full product portfolio to ensure queries are dealt with effectively
- Receive, edit and enter orders for Direct Account customers, into sales order processing system, after validating order quantities against Supply Policy.
- Receive, edit and enter Emergency DTP customer orders into external 3rd party (LSP) order portal in line with Manufacturing Shortfall Process.
- Manage technical complaints including taking calls, liaison with Quality Control (QC), Medical Information, PGM Plants and Replenishment
- To promote positive customer relations undertake a schedule of outbound service calls/issues management and customer satisfaction monitoring.
- Redirect customer issues to relevant internal/external experts to ensure timely resolution to customer needs.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying an hourly rate of £14.70 per hour
To find out more and to be considered for the role of HR Administrator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs