Customer Service Advisor
Start Date: May
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30 Fri 09:00 - 13:00
Holidays: 28 days
Our client is a leading Commercial Insurance Broker based out of Faversham. They have enjoyed some phenomenal growth recently and so are looking to add to their current team.
The role is for a Customer Service Advisor.
The objective of the Customer Service role is to deal with all customer queries in a timely, polite and efficient manner. You will be the first point of contact for after sales care of any products sold, this is a key position within the company ensuring that we retain business and provide excellent levels of service to our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls from customers and insurance companies.
- Maintain contact with customers to obtain all relevant documentation via telephone, text, email and post.
- Ensure all documentation received is accurate and uploaded/scanned onto our system.
- Monitor the Administration mailbox and deal with all customer queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with insurance companies in order to deal effectively with customer queries.
- Despatch all policy documentation as requested by the customer
- 1-year customer service/admin
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadline
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self motivator and able to motivate others
- Diplomatic when faced with issues
- Proactive “Roll up sleeves” attitude getting involved directly in the workload
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne Sales Recruitment Office: 01795 859747 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs