Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £9.21 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for our client based in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
As Customer Service Advisor you main responsibility will be to support the Customer Service Manager in providing outstanding levels of customer service through the effective management of a customer service department.
- Deal with a broad spectrum of customer queries from simple transactions to complex enquires, including the handling of customer complaints.
- Achievement of customer service standards for both speed of response and abandonment call rate.
- Responsible for development of staff ensuring each member of the team receives appropriate levels of coaching via one to one’s with their line manager, team meetings and updates.
- Identification of common trends and promoting best practice.
- Monitoring all team members’ individual performance against business objectives.
- Manage resources and staffing levels to ensure customer service objectives are achieved.
Prior Skills/Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of customer service best practice
- Experience of managing the performance of staff
- Staff development and training
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good listening skills
- IT Literate with experience of using windows based applications (e.g. Excel etc)
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive outlook.
Working hours 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday paying £9.21 per hour. This role is offered on a temp2perm basis.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs