Customer Service and Administration Assistant
Location: Outskirts of Canterbury
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 weeks, with chance of permanent contract
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Customer Service and Administration Assistant for our client, a fast growing e commerce business based on the outskirts of Canterbury.
They are looking for a confident, self-motivated and well-organised team player to join their growing team as they go into the busiest period of the year. Experience working in a fast pace, deadline orientated environment is an essential requirement.
Duties will include:
• Answering all customer queries by email
• Processing customer orders using a bespoke software system
• Speaking with customers on the telephone
• General office administration duties.
• Confident in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
• Excellent with English both verbally and written.
• Friendly and helpful telephone manner.
• Flexible and able to prioritise an ever changing to do list.
• Detail oriented and accurate.
• Trustworthy and reliable.
• Self-motivated and confident.
• Able to keep calm under pressure.
• Articulate and a good communicator.
Working hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday paying £8.65 per hour. There is the opportunity of a permanent role for the right candidate.
Due to the rural location of our client it is essential you have your own transport. There is free parking outside of the office.
To find out more and to be considered for the position, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs