Customer Service/Sales Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit a Customer Service/ Sales Administrator for our client a leading commercial insurance broker in Faversham.
Based in Faversham, Kent, our client is a specialist broker offering tailored cover for a broad range of products, including driving instructor, motor trade, HGV, and commercial insurance as well as selected car and home insurance.
Duties will include;
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls from customers and insurance companies.
- Maintain contact with customers to obtain all relevant documentation via telephone, text, email and post.
- Ensure all documentation received is accurate and uploaded/scanned onto our system.
- Monitor the Administration mailbox and deal with all customer queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with insurance companies in order to deal effectively with customer queries.
- Despatch all policy documentation as requested by the customer
The ideal person will be able to work as part of a team, have strong MS office skill and have the ability to adapt in order to prioritise workloads.
You will need to possess the following;
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self motivator and able to motivate others
- Diplomatic when faced with issues
- Proactive “Roll up sleeves” attitude getting involved directly in the workload
Salary is 17,000 plus a commission structure with an OTE of £19,500 per annum.
Working hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, (with 1 late shift per week, 10.30am to 7pm) and 9am – 1pm every other Saturday.
The office is easily accessible via public transport, and there is free parking on site.
For more information, and to be considered for the role, please apply via your CV
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs