Customer Services Manager (Healthcare)
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: June/July
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday (Rota Saturday) 8am-5pm
Holidays: 33 days
Salary: 30,000 to 32,000 DOE
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit and experienced Customer Services Manager for our National Healthcare client. To apply please send an up to date CV in a MS Word format.
|Position: Customer Service Manager
The role of Customer Service Manager is to ensure that the departmental operation complies with, and where possible, exceeds the company’s quality management system, customer expectations, contractual arrangements, service levels and overall company requirements whilst delivering target profitability. Success in this role is also measured via operational KPI performance.
Customer Service Manager duties include but not limited to:
- To co-ordinate and manage the day to day operation, implementing operational changes to positively impact the performance of the contract both in the short and long term.
- To build and maintain relations with the internal support departments/functions and develop a partnership approach with the customer to positively impact the management and development of the contract.
- Manage, lead, motivate and develop the customer service team on a day to day basis. To undertake team briefs, co-ordinate holiday leave requests, monitor and manage sickness levels, undertake one to ones and informal counselling, investigate potential disciplinary matters and be the first line support for their team.
- Monitor team and individual performance against business objectives
- Manage resources and work volume to ensure requisitions are processed efficiently and queries are resolved within agreed timescales.
- To maintain effective control over all administration activity in order to achieve the requirements set out in the contractual service specification.
- To support all distribution and warehouse activity in order to achieve the requirements set out in the contractual service specification.
- Monitor and control the customer service department budget and ensure financial management information is robust, accurate and meets the needs of the contract.
- To ensure compliance with company management systems including ISO, Health and Safety and Environmental and HR.
Customer Service Manager Keys Skills and competencies include:
- Strong Man management skills
- First class communication skills (both written and verbal)
- An open and co-operative approach, manages change in a positive way
- Ability to positively lead, motivate and develop employees to their full potential
- The ability to manage and develop KPI performance measures and targets
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Thorough understanding of ISO 9001 to include process flows and work instructions
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety management
- Ability to cope and work under pressure
- Must be a highly self motivated individual
- High degree of PC literacy
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays(rising 1 day per year after 3 years to a maximum of 38 days)
- Comprehensive sick pay scheme
- Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Exclusive employee discounts, savings and competitions
- Bike to work scheme
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance programme
How to apply:
Back to Jobs
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.