Customer Support Team Leader
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ashford, Kent
Duration: 6-12 Months
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Customer Support Team Leader for our client, based in Ashford, Kent.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the housekeeping and/or domestic and/or linen teams as well as administrative duties in relation to Staff Accommodation.
You will support, monitor and supervise the operational staff on a day to day basis ensuring they have the materials and training to fully undertake. As the Customer Support Team leader you will also have budgetary responsibility but will assist the Service Manager achieve their finance plan, allocating staff under control and monitor performance and could potentially be direct supervising in excess of 20 staff.
- Undertake a full and comprehensive range of domestic and/or housekeeping duties in the working area
- Responsible for delivery of Customer Support services within the Departments
- Effective communication with all levels of staff whilst maintaining customer satisfaction and relationship building
- To direct and assist Domestic, Housekeeping, Accommodation and Linen staff within the Departments
- Controlling and monitor staff performance of duties and manage absenteeism, arrange cover as necessary
- Ensure staff are aware of roles and responsibilities and provide staff training
- Responsible for stock control checks and suitable storage of materials in line with Health and Safety and COSSH.
- Assist in investigations under the control of the Customer Support Manager
- Prepare payroll data for Customer Support Manager authorisation
- Deputise when Customer Support Manager not on site and in absence of the Service Manager.
- Train FLS in all procedures, processes and equipment
- Manage the administration of the Staff Accommodation
Skills & Knowledge:
- Have knowledge of all current Hygiene and Health and Safety legislation
- Institute of Leadership and Management, level 2 (ILM)
- Being able to use your initiative and self motivated.
- Have a flexible attitude to working times and methods.
- Good communication skills via telephone or email
This is a temporary role, running for a minimum of 6-12 months. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm. Pay is £9.85 per hour, paid weekly a week in arrears. A standard DBS is required for this position, ideally on the update service due to the nature of the role.
Before starting the role, we would need to obtain the past 3 years’ worth of employment references, along with a character reference.
To find out more, and be considered for the Customer Support Team Leader role, please apply with your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs