Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 7am - 6pm
Red Eagle Recruitment is looking to recruit a Dispatch Manager for our client based in Feltham.
Working for a leading manufacturer of desserts who supply to the travel industry, this is a great time to join a business that has achieved substantial growth in recent years.
This role involves being a hands-on manager, with good attention to detail and flexibility in the areas that you will be required to cover. You will be in charge of a team of 2 driver pickers, particularly with regards to work performance and overtime control.
Dispatch Manager Responsibilities
- Prioritise achieving the dispatch schedule
- Assist in the assembling of orders
- Pick products from the freezer (heavy manual handling)
- Manage dispatch team
- Fill out stock control paperwork and maintain stock system
- Maintain tidiness of frozen storage
- Ensure the process of transferring stock from production to storage areas is maintained
- Assist main office with delivery notes and paperwork
This role is Temp2Perm, working 9 hours between 7am and 6pm. Pay is £38,000.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Dispatch Manager, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs