Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week. 5 days from 7. 1 Saturday in 8
Holidays: 33 days
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit Driver Technicians for our Healthcare client. To apply please send an up to date CV in a MS Word format.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can help us in our mission to improve people’s quality of life and independence every day. Our services allow people to remain in their homes, this helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver frontline care where it is needed most. Our Driver Technicians are a pivotal part of the success of the service we provide.
What we look for in a driver technician
- Safe driving of a commercial vehicle, the ability to undertake the delivery, installation and collection of community equipment from service user’s homes across the county
- Basic DIY skills and the ability to do lifting and movement of equipment
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly and approachable
- A good communicator, resilience when needed and an empathetic nature
As this role is working in regulated activity you would be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. In addition, for insurance purposes you must have held a UK driving licence for at least 3 years and have experience in driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle or similar.
In return we offer you the following;
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, discounts and offers
- Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (inc banks)
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
- Full training
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs