Duty Manager (Part Time)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Part-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 28 hrs a week some flexibility required
Salary: 10.00 phr
Red Eagle Recruitment are looking to recruit a Duty Manager on a part time basis for our client based in Folkestone. The ideal candidate will have experience within hospitality catering or children’s events. To apply please send an up to date CV in a MS word format
Hours : Approx 28 hours per week
Normal days of work Thurs, Fri and Saturday. Will be expected to perform extra hours as per the needs of the business.
Normal working day: 08:45 to 18:15 (or 19:15 when events are being held)
Reports to: Centre Manager
To ensure the smooth day to day running of a busy centre
Key responsibilities and account-abilities:
- Management of staff.
- Controlling the staff costs on a day to day basis.
- Health and Safety.
- Stock and supplies monitoring and control.
- Cover café/reception duties during quiet periods.
- Monitoring of party schedules/party operations.
- Balancing cash receipts daily.
- Security of premises during hours and on leaving site.
- Dealing with customer complaints/issues.
- Ensure play centre cleaning schedules are performed.
- At least 3 years Management Experience required
- Experience managing a busy café/restaurant preferred
- Will be subject to references and a full Police Check (DBS)
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs