Effluent Treatment Plant Operator
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit an Effluent Treatment Plant Operator, for our client in the Bedfordshire area.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure safe operation of the Effluent Treatment Plant in the safest, most efficient and cost effective manner.
Duties will include:
- Ensure you and other Team Members are working safely to standards and practises. Exercise responsibility through a duty of care for those activities undertaken by Team Members.
- Practice and encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health and Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained to these high safety standards. Demonstrate a commitment at all times to employee safety.
- Assist the Effluent Treatment Plant Team Leader in driving through a culture change within the department with an unwavering focus on Health and Safety and Product Quality. Own a culture of ‘zero’ injuries for your department.
- Ensure The Effluent Treatment Plant operates at the highest performance and is maintained and adhered to achieve customer satisfaction specifications and achieve optimal service levels within agreed cost budgets.
- Contribute to effective positive communication across your department. Ensure all Health & Safety concerns, equipment breakdowns, maintenance tasks, quality concerns, improvement ideas and potential customer issues are communicated to the Effluent Treatment plant team Leader immediately.
- Understand all the KPIs for your department and work closely with the Effluent Treatment plant team Leader and the Team Members in order to achieve the hourly, daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Ensure that relevant equipment is ‘locked off’ and isolated in accordance with procedure before disassembly and reassembly. Ensure all PPE is worn and is in suitable condition before beginning any Effluent Treatment plant team duties.
- Contribute to developing and being an active part of a multi-skilled high performing team.
- Must be prepared to work in an environment with exposure to allergens and irritants. Be physically fit to be able to stand for most of the shift whilst also carrying out manual handling tasks.
- Responsible and accountable for the cleanliness of your assigned area(s). Have pride in your work and add value to the company.
The shifts are worked on a 4 on 4 off basis.
If the role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs