Facilities Services Manager
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Duration: Temp, chance of perm
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Facilities Services Manager for our client based in Ashford.
The Facilities Services Manager has day to day operational responsibility as the main interface and point of contact for our Portering, Waste, Linen, Helpdesk, Switchboard & Reception/Security services on site.
The role holder must have a hands on approach when needed but the main responsibilities include managing a large team of staff and team leaders on a 24/7 service.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- In this role you’ll ensure that patients, materials and equipment are safely and appropriately transferred around the hospital to the standards required.
- Manage a large team of staff including team leaders, on a 24/7 basis.
- Responsible for the Portering Services, central Helpdesk & Switchboard and main reception staff to ensure contract service compliance in accordance with efficient and effective service delivery and national guidelines.
- Review, analyse and authorise the ordering of new equipment ensuring sufficient kit is on site.
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, which may include nights or weekends as required.
- Participate in the senior management on-call roster as required.
Working hours are 40 hours a week, 5 days out of 7, 7am-5pm (one late finish per week of 9pm), paying a salary of £30,000 per annum. Due to the nature, and location of the job, you will need to have, or obtain an enhanced DBS.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Facilities Services Manager, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs