Food Law Advisors
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday - Friday / Office Hours
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit Food Law Advisors for our client in the Gloucestershire area.
1 Permanent and 1 Fixed Term Contract (12 months) position available.
Working for a leading Food & Beverage advisory business, your main job purpose will be to help clients consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements. This is important in helping to secure the recruitment and retention of members and in attracting profitable external revenue to the business.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments, in international food legislation.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To develop and contribute to RA publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, reasonably be required by the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects.
- Preferred 3 years’ experience / knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting, however less experience / knowledge will be considered.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs