Global Content Management System Co-ordinator (Pharmaceuticals)
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Walton Oaks, Tadworth
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Working Hours: 37 hours a week
Salary: Circa £13 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Global Content Management System Co-ordinator for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Walton Oaks, Tadworth.
This role will have responsibility for coordinating many system requests with the support teams for GCMA. The role will be responsible for analysing marketing information and verifying the information contained. This role will also be responsible for reporting updates to staff on the GCMA process.
- Facilitate system tasks for GCMA.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion.
- Run reports from GCMA.
- Manage submission of work, ensuring all relevant information is collected and submitted
- Analysing marketing information and verifying the accuracy
- Active coordination of information tracking, action follow-ups and deadlines.
- Process driven with good attention to detail.
- Shows initiative and follow through on daily activities.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple activities.
- Good judgment, positive and professional demeanor.
- Resourceful and collaborative with strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Administrative and organization skills.
- Strong computer training with emphasis on MS suite of programs.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying an hourly rate of circa £13.00 per hour. To find out more and to be considered for the role of Global Content Management System Co-ordinator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs