Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Grounds Porter for our client based in Canterbury.
As a Grounds Porter, you will be responsible for ground maintenance – Keeping grounds clean and tidy, including weeding, leaf collection, collecting litter, emptying butt bins.
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent reoccurrence
- Use machinery as shown and taught, ensuring that the equipment is used safely
- Report all maintenance issues and hazards to your supervisor
- Clean all work areas during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- Comply with all Health & Safety legislation
- Ensure hygiene levels are maintained in accordance with current legislation and provide a safe environment for customers and staff
- Manage security processes within your area/duties, in line with the company procedures
Shift patterns vary from 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm and 10pm – 6am, there may be an opportunity to pick up extra shifts covering staff absence.
Pay is £8.21 per hour and is paid weekly, a week in arrears. This is an on-going temporary role, expected to run for a minimum of 4 months.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Grounds Porter please applies via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs