Health & Safety Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Duration: 3 months
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer to work for our client based in Ashford.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Head of H&S & Risk in the delivery of the Trust H&S responsibilities, including H&S, fire and security and to facilitate compliance with legislation in providing appropriate advice.
- Carrying out detailed and robust audits
- Supporting employees and managers with investigating health and safety related incidents.
- Working with and alongside employees, carrying out observations and making continuous improvements
- We are looking for candidates with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or Construction Health and Safety
- Working across a number a multi sited estate providing health and safety advice on complex issues
- Sound understanding of hard and soft facilities services
- Proven experience of Undertaking detailed health and safety investigations, audits and risk assessments
- Minimum two years’ experience in a H&S and Fire prevention advice role; preferably within a multi-disciplinary organisation
- Experience in fire safety audit and H&S auditing
- NEBOSH General Certificate in H&S (or working towards)
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management or equivalent (or working towards)
- City and Guilds 730 Teaching Certificate or equivalent
This Health & Safety Officer role is offered on a temporary basis, expected to run for 3 months. Working hours are 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. Pay is £16.48 per hour (equivalent to £30,000 per annum), paid weekly a week in arrears.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Health & Safety Officer, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs