Job Type: Part-time
Working Hours: 5pm - 9pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a number of Housekeepers for our client, based at the QEQM, Margate.
- Responsible for delivery of housekeeping, cleaning, catering and customer services to an agreed standard within agreed clinical areas
- Complying with policies on Health & Safety, COSHH and other statutory legislation
- Advise helpdesk on any defects within own area
- Take patients’ meal orders
- Serve patient beverages
- Change patient water jugs
- Serve patient meals
- Clear and clean area after meals
- Ensure kitchen/serving areas and all associated equipment are clean and tidy at all times
- Stack and empty dishwasher
- Movement/distribution of clean linen supplies within wards
- Maintain records as required
Our client are looking for an adaptable, professional and courteous person who maintains high standards of personal presentation and ambassadorial expectations of the role, with the ability to work as part of a busy team.
As this role in based in a hospital, it is essential that you hold a valid DBS certificate.
This is a temporary role, initially running for 12 weeks. Pay is £8.21 per hour, paid on a weekly basis.
Hours are Monday – Friday 5pm – 9pm, plus alternative weekends.
To find out more, and be considered for the Housekeeper role, please apply with your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs