Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Walton Oaks, Tadworth
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: 18.5 hours, Wednesday - Friday
Salary: £12.75 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a HR Administrator for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Walton Oaks, Tadworth.
The purpose of this role is to work as an administrator in the Human Resources department. The Human Resources Administrator will be providing daily administrative support to the team and department, in addition to crucial ad-hoc support to all levels of the hierarchy.
- Production of relevant documentation in line with HR procedures. Documentation sent out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Carry out support processes in line with HR procedures in an accurate and timely manner.
- Booking of meeting rooms and associated resources.
- Authoring & production of scheduled & ad-hoc reports. Ensuring accuracy of data held within the HR system of record which would include monthly validations.
- File documents in departmental filing systems to enable effective and efficient access to information. This will also include the archiving of files.
- Production of offer packs, offer letters and all items relating to new starters.
- Checking and ensuring process in-line with the new starter on-boarding checklist.
- Plan, organise and prioritise workload on a daily/weekly basis to meet deadlines and plan ahead to meet up and coming deadlines.
- Production of references for current employees and leavers.
- Dealing with a range of routine enquires by providing guidance, ensuring all issues are forwarded to the appropriate colleagues in the team or department to resolve.
- Photocopy, collate and distribute documents as directed in accordance with the requirements of the team.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Knowledge of business environment and HR environment preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. email, databases, word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software)
- Confidence in liaising with all levels of the organisation
- HR experience is preferred but not a necessity
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working 18.5 hours a week Wednesday to Friday. This is paying an hourly rate of £12.75 per hour
To find out more and to be considered for the role of HR Administrator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs