Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Working Hours: 30 hours a week
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Temporary HR Administrator for our client based in Dover, Kent
As HR Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR function and coordinating a number of specific HR processes on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of the HR function.
- Manage the HR database ensuring that employee records are accurate and always kept up to date
- Assist the HR team with various special projects as and when required
- General HR administration support to the HR team as required
- Undertake administrative tasks as required
- Supporting the team with case management
- Data entry into the HR system and ensure information is up to date
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), Influencing and negotiation skills
- Previous experience working in a HR Administration role would be desirable
- Excellent administration skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work on your own initiative as well as within a team is essential
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Fully proficient on MS Excel
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
Working 30 hours a week, across either 4 or 5 days. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience, paid weekly a week in arrears. The role is expected to last 3 months.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs