HR Pensions & Benefits Administrator
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: 37 hours a week
Salary: Circa £31,000 per annum
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a HR Pensions & Benefits Administrator for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Sandwich
The purpose of the role is to support the HR Pension & Benefits in the administrative support for all day-to-day activities including three pension schemes, share incentive plan, private healthcare plan and flexible benefits program.
- Assist the HR Pensions & Benefits Team in managing third party administrators, ensuring service levels are adhered to, dealing with straightforward queries and issues and researching more complex cases for recommendation by the HR Pensions & Benefits Team.
- Assist the HR Pensions & Benefits Team in managing all aspects of benefits communications material and subsequent delivery across all UK members.
- Assist in supporting the Head of Benefits and Pension & Trustee Support Manager in managing the secretarial service for the three Pfizer pension schemes and their respective Boards of Trustees. This could involve setting up meetings, helping to collate papers, take on actions and research issues as they arise for recommendation by HR Pensions & Benefits Team.
- Assist in supporting the HR Pensions & Benefits Team in respect of the Share Incentive Plan. This could involve query resolution on individual cases and interface files, managing data bases and assisting with communication material.
- Involved in ensuring that all data, records, files and distribution of records are managed and kept secure. This will involve liaison with Company archives, setting up archive files, retrieving old archive files, managing the library of files etc both hard copies and on line.
- Involved in other ad-hoc HR Pensions & Benefits Team activities such as contribution schedules, opening post and allocation to relevant departments, maintaining activity logs and other data bases as required. Sometimes this will requiring the need to meet tight and regular deadlines.
Education And Experience Required:
- Educated to A level (or equivalent).
- Genuine interest in HR-related corporate benefits programs and rudimentary understanding. Enthusiastic, eager to learn new concepts and looking for next challenge.
- Express some knowledge in the area of pensions and other benefits.
- Basic knowledge of pension scheme legislation desirable but not essential
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working 37hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying a salary of circa £31,000 per annum.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of HR Pensions & Benefits Administrator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs