Internal Sales Administrator
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Red Eagle Recruitment is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Administrator to work for our client, a manufacturer located on the Eurolink Industrial Estate.
Experience in sales or account management role is essential as you will be responsible for converting warm leads and incoming business enquiries whilst maintaining lasting relationships with clients.
- Taking orders from customers
- Reporting to customers about production outturns
- Office administration duties to other sales departments
- Planning production
- Raising sales orders
- Excellent in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Able to pick up computer systems quickly
- Confident communicating over the phone
- Background or interest in production or manufacturing
- Detail oriented
- Good time management skills and self-motivation
Working hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday. This role is offered on a Temp2Perm basis with a 3 month probation period, paying an annual salary between £18,000 and £20,000 per annum.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Internal Sales Administrator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs