Junior Commercial Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Holidays: 33 days
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Junior Commercial Analyst for our client based in Bardon, Leicestershire.
What we look for in a Junior Commercial Analyst
- To identify data discrepancies and liaise with the IT department to correct transactions
- Summarisation of data corrections in order to identify key issues
- To run, validate and distribute all reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis within strict deadlines
- To collate data as required to assist in the monitoring and performance analysis of contracts
- To assist in the creation of adhoc reports on request from internal and external stakeholders
- To ensure data is secure at all times
- Creation and posting of invoices
- Ensuring process and contract administration within the department is kept up to date
- Creation of new SAP purchase ledger supplier accounts
- Advanced Excel skills
This role is offered on a permanent basis, paying an annual salary of up to £18,000. Working hours 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday, including Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Junior Commercial Analyst, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs