Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Legal Cashier to work in a busy law firm in Sittingbourne.
- Analysing Client account ledgers, fees and costs
- Liaising with Fee earners to clear all applicable balances
- Maintaining master spreadsheet showing all client balances
- Reporting balances to Finance Manager Contributing to monthly financial bulletins
- Posting of invoices and processing receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with out of date office cheques
- Banking and processing of cheques into office/client accounts
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing transfers
- Dealing with petty cash, expenses and foreign drafts Candidate
- Experience working within a reputable legal firm
- Experience in both office and client accounts, as well as multi-currency cashiering
- Solid working knowledge of The Solicitor’s Accounting Rules (SAR)
- Good knowledge of Excel Organised and accurate, with the ability to deal with a high volume of work autonomously
This Legal Cashier role is offered on a permanent basis. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm paying a salary of up to £25,000 dependent.
To find out more and to be considered for the Legal Cashier role, please apply via your CV today.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs