Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Herne Bay, Kent
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 9 months
Salary: £20,500 - £21,000 per annum DOE
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary for our client based in Herne Bay, Kent.
As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Family Law team. Whilst experience within Family Law would be advantageous, we would consider applicants with proven legal experience within a different sector.
- Providing full secretarial support to the partner, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via the digital dictation system;
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner;
- Regular consideration of client files and liaising with partner and fee earners on any action required; Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
- Working as a member of the secretarial team; answering incoming calls, greeting visitors to Reception on occasion, collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX, and any other general office administrative duties
Specialist Skills/ Ability/Knowledge:
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Outlook (Professional) gained in a working environment, preferably the legal industry
- Accurate in producing good quality correspondence
- Proficient audio typist
- Familiar with transcription via Digital Dictation (desirable)
- Familiarity with using a Practice Management System (Legal Office/Videss)
Initially this is position is for 9 months maternity cover, but there is a chance of extension into a permanent role in 2020 due to company extension. Salary is £20,500 – £21,000 per annum DOE.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Legal Secretary/Administration Assistant, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs