Legal Secretary/Administration Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary/Administration Assistant for our client based in Canterbury, Kent.
As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence teams.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to all fee earners and secretaries including audio typing, general filing, bulk photocopying, preparation of court bundles, arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone;
- Opening/closing client files in a timely manner;
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these to the fee earners as necessary;
- Regular consideration of client files and liaising with team fee earners on action required;
- Greet clients and deal with enquiries from members of the public in person;
- Ensure kitchen and rest rooms are adequately stocked at all times with necessary supplies; shopping for consumables such as tea, coffee etc. as necessary;
- Manage both the incoming and outgoing post and DX; opening, franking, stamping and taking to post office/DX collection point and/or delivering letters by hand when necessary;
- Take the daily banking;
- Organise refreshments for meetings and visitors;
- Book meeting rooms through Outlook calendar system;
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for the archivist by;
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality is a serious matter
This is a permanent role, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, paying a salary of £18,000 – £20,000 DOE.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Legal Secretary/Administration Assistant, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs