Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Secretary to work in a busy law firm in Sittingbourne.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Production of all documentation as required, e.g. legal documentation, letters, faxes, e-mails etc.
- Daily referral system, closing as many obsolete files as possible
- File inceptions for new clients/matters
- Accurate and timely copy typing
- Telephone support/accurate message taking and forwarding
- Booking meetings/making appointments-recording appropriately
The Ideal Candidate:
- Works well as a member of a team
- Experience within a Law Firm within Residential Property is essential
- Pays attention to detail
- Holds a flexible approach
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Understands requirements under Data Protection Act
- Understands confidential nature of the environment
This Legal Secretary role is offered on a permanent basis. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm paying a salary of up to £21,000 dependent on experience.
To find out more and to be considered for the Legal Secretary role, please apply via your CV today.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs