Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 + Package
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Secretary to work in a busy law firm in Sittingbourne.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Production of all documentation as required, e.g. legal documentation, letters, faxes, e-mails etc.
- Daily referral system, closing as many obsolete files as possible
- File inceptions for new clients/matters
- Accurate and timely copy typing
- Telephone support/accurate message taking and forwarding
- Booking meetings/making appointments-recording appropriately
The Ideal Candidate:
- Works well as a member of a team
- Experience within a Law Firm within Residential Property is essential
- Pays attention to detail
- Holds a flexible approach
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Understands requirements under Data Protection Act
- Understands confidential nature of the environment
This Legal Secretary role is offered on a permanent basis. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm paying a salary of £18,000 + package.
To find out more and to be considered for the Legal Secretary role, please apply via your CV today.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs