Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Herne Bay
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £19,000 - £20,500 DOE
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary with a background in residential conveyancing for our client based in Herne Bay, Kent.
- Using the Land Registry Portal, completing Land Registry returns, and submission of SDLT forms.
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
- Regular consideration of client files and advising fee earners on any action required.
- To provide ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed.
- Covering Reception during lunch breaks, holidays and unforeseen absences; collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX usually by office rota.
- Compliance with the firm’s accounts and administrative disciplines and procedures.
- To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
- To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement.
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our customer service
- To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, paying a salary of £19,000 – £20,500 DOE.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Legal Secretary, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs