Mechanical & Electrical Team Leader
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £17.75 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a number of Mechanical & Electrical Team Leader for our client, based at the Kent & Canterbury Hospital.
The purpose of the role is to act as an Authorised Person / Responsible Officer. Responsible for the repair, maintenance and management of all Mechanical, Electrical and Building Services, along with the direct management of staff.
- Supervising maintenance, reactive works and minor schemes.
- Raise computerised requests for maintenance works, (Defects and Planned Preventative Maintenance), allocating tasks to engineers accordingly.
- Ensure patient needs are prioritised to benefit and enhance their experience at all times.
- Planning and organising resources to ensure an effective building maintenance service.
- Complies with policies relating to statutory and mandatory regulations
- Managing issues related to staff, resources, discipline and efficiency of the Technical Solutions workforce
- Project management of delegated projects within time and budget constraints.
- Responsible as line manager to the Technical Solutions workforce and for the People management in relation to sickness, productivity, attendance and compliance with 2Gether policies and procedures.
- Ensure that effective relationships are developed and maintained with all users of the Technical Solutions service, by ensuring timely delivery, feedback and communication.
- Encourage and develop within the Technical Solutions workforce a culture of excellent, professional customer service.
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety Executive and Department of Health guidelines at all times.
- Use computer software to produce reports, documents and drawings and take responsibility for the operation of various information systems. Ensure effective implementation of the CAFM system
- Personal responsibility for ensuring team adherence to statutory policies on Health & Safety, Risk Management, Confidentiality and Data Protection
- Completion of a structured training programme in mechanical engineering for a minimum period of 3 years.
- Dual Qualified up to Multiskilled HNC/HND level using equivalent on the job experience.
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Adequate knowledge of and within the preceding three years training for, first aid treatment for electric shock
- BTEC ONC in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- C&G 2391 Testing and Inspection
This is a temporary role, running for a minimum of 12 weeks, although is the expected to be for 6 months. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm. Pay is £17.75 per hour, paid weekly a week in arrears.
Before starting the role, we would need to obtain the past 3 years’ worth of employment references, along with a character reference.
To find out more, and be considered for the Mechanical & Electrical Team Leader role, please apply with your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs